Thursday, March 4, 2010

Art Wall

This is an old draft I found, when we were still living at the old house. Thought I would post it. I obviously forgot to take a pic of the Photo Wall! I am sure you can imagine...

Well, more like photo wall. These days, it is so easy to scan a photo onto your computer, upload it to a developing site (I used Costco and Black's). They emailed me the same day to say it was ready for pick up! To find the photos I needed, I spent an afternoon while my Mom & Dad were visiting, going through the albums with my Mom. That was a joy for both of us. So here are a few I did of the girls (all copyright Joanne Yordanou):
Lucy



Elizabeth


Elizabeth
The photos turned out so good, I began to think I should use a more "viewed" wall in a high traffic area.

No comments:

Post a Comment