Tuesday, March 30, 2010

House Hunting

My heart has been stolen. We have been looking at houses for investment and now I have found one I want to move into. Drats! This isn't the plan! My heart has gone to a back-split that we are flip-flopping over. It is this house and moving and renovating (and all that entails with living through a reno - been there!) or buying, renovating and flipping a smaller property and staying in this house. I have already envisioned the back-split taking on a suedo art & crafts treehouse look. Am I growing out of traditional?? I am taken with Amy Butler's home in Midwest Modern that this house really lends itself to. I can already see a wall of steel windows across the back and in the office. And a punch-out kitchen/sunroom. Even my bird feeders will be perfect there. My bird feeders! See, my heart is lost.







I especially love this entry. The doors, the stone, the greenery. It suits the house I am smitten with perfectly!

I also love the look of these steel doors.

The look of designer Jill Sharp-Brinson these next few photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment