Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Followers!

I was going to take it easy on posting this week and tend to my overgrown garden: the roses need staking, the weeds need pulling etc. But I have just come indoors after trimming the hedges (whew, it's hot out there) and sat at my Mac to find I have finally a follower on my humble little blog!!! I was beginning to wonder if it would ever happen. I see visitors here all the time and love that they stop by. But for weeks, no one has joined me. Well, you can imagine how I might be tempted to write about it and say,

THANK YOU!!!

Of course, curiosity killed the cat and I found Tara has a lovely blog (or two) of her own; one I have added to my list of favs. A home is as much as what's on the outside as on the inside, at least if you appreciate gardens as I do. Tara is a landscape designer/author/speaker and you can find her and enjoy her photos like this by clicking here:






1 comment:

  1. Thank you. And my good fortune to find YOU !!

    Love, love, love the name of your blog, font, logo, & felt a kindred spirit with your content.

    Doesn't matter that you have a 'new' blog. It's your perspective.

    Looking forward to learning a lot from you and being inspired.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete