Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slow Summer Posting

Since, I am spending all these hot, sweaty days at the cottage, there will be fewer postings for 2 months. Also, forgive me, but the posts will have a country feel as I ponder my kitchen counter for easy clean-up at the cottage and what to adorn my view with while washing dishes. Country Living Magazine: I lurk you!
If only porcelain sinks didn't mark. Surely, they have created non scratch ones. I will have to investigate.

I thought this would be a pretty addition to the kitchen window: a pompom trimmed gingham swag with a painting hanging just above it.

We have been considering surround seating in the screened in porch. I like this look, but we have a little more room to put back cushions on, against the wall. Tad more comfy I think. I like the idea of having storage beneath. We are always needing more places to keep things. A small cottage can look untidy quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment